180 gm candle in an apothecary-style amber glass jar with black lid. A masculine take on sweet citrus. The woody base in this fragrance paves the way for a full, beautifully layered scent.
Top Notes: Lemon, Vanilla, Peppercorn
Middle Notes: Patchouli, Orange, Musk
Base Notes: Nutmeg, Cedar, Neroli
Candle will provide 35-40 hours of burn time.
When you first light your Amberjack candle, allow the melted wax pool to reach the sides of the jar before putting the candle out. This will help prevent wax from building up on the inside of the jar, as well as prevent tunneling of the candle during future burns. We recommend a burn time of around 3 hours, and no more than 4 hours. Candle jar will be hot during and after burning, so allow the wax to cool before handling the jar.
- Always trim wick before lighting
- Never leave candle unattended while burning
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Burn for no more than 4 hours at a time
- Burn candle on a flat surface, away from flammable objects
- Discontinue use when only 1.5 cm of wax remains
All candles are hand-crafted in Paeroa, NZ.