These blocks are Honeywrap's own special mix of NZ beeswax, jojoba oil and tree resin and will create awesome tacky wraps!
Each block is enough to make a set of 3 sizes, a small, medium and large.
* It can be a bit of a messy process, the wax mix is very sticky and will not easily come off your tools or surfaces but that's what makes Honeywrap work so well. If you are not prepared for the wax to be with you for a while, we suggest buying some of our pre-made ones, professionally prepared for you. :)
There are a few ways to make your own wraps at home, and if you have used our Create Your Own Starter Kits before, you will be familiar!
Here's one easy way to make your own:
1. Turn on oven to 80° degrees. (Any higher will burn the wax and cause your smoke alarm to go off!)
2. Put your pre-cut organic (way better for your food and the environment) fabric on a piece of baking sheet on top of an oven tray.
3. Grate your block of wax with grater and sprinkle evenly over the fabric, like you would a pizza - not too heavy handed like cheese.
4. Put in the oven for about 5 minutes, until wax has melted.
5. Pull out and use your brush to spread the melted wax to cover all areas as evenly as possible.
6. Hang to dry and start using when cool!
7. Kiss goodbye to plastic!
Our store is based in Taupo, New Zealand but we can ship worldwide. All product prices are in New Zealand dollars, as well as shipping prices.
Orders received by 10am, we aim to dispatched the same day on an overnight service to the North Island, two day service to the South Island. Orders received after 10am will be dispatched the next working day. Please allow for courier delays at this time.
Shipping within New Zealand Next day service - $8 Heavy/Large products - $18
Australia 3 - 10 day service - $15 Heavy/Large products - $32
Rest of the World 3-10 working days - $18
International parcel are sent standard post.
This cost is based on standard items - heavy or large items will need to be costed before being sent. If you are an international customer we will be in touch to confirm shipping costs and times.
Payments can be made at the checkout by credit or debit cards and Afterpay. Credit cards accepted include Visa and MasterCard. We do not accept Diners Club. Afterpay is split into 4 payment and processed fortnightly. For more information please visit www.afterpay.com/en-NZ/how-it-works.
If you are wanting to make a payment for a Layby you can transfer to the following account. Please use your full name and 'Layby' in the reference.
Bank Acc: ANZ 06-0429-0295972-00 Acc Name: The Mothership NZ Ltd Ref: Full Name & Layby
Products listed online reflect available stock in the Taupo store. However, there are some unique items that are not listed. If you have seen something in-store that is not available online please email us at email@example.com and we will check availability and come back to you.