The Organic Shape Drop Earrings are a special little piece of imperfect-perfectness, which makes them extra-wonderful! These fabulous little earlobe flutterers will be a fantastic addition to your earring collection for all the times you need something that little bit extra in your morning!
- just as eclectic as they are edgy
- artist Joan Blond is heavily inspired by her connection to her beautiful rural surrounds in the Yarra Valley, Australia. ‘Earth’ is all about rich greens and leafy motifs punctuated with bright white and pale blue for harmonious contrast
- reversible silver alloy panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- sterling silver short hooks
- 7.6 cm long including hook x 4.2 cm wide
- 5.3 grams each
- Australian Made on the Gold Coast
All Moe Moe earrings are lovingly designed from start to finish in our Gold Coast studio for you by our team. Emma who is easily distracted by shiny objects (Owner/Designer), Erica the organiser-er (Production), Alisha who does a bit of everything (Brand), Ash the chatterbox (Sales) and Mick our factory guy (but we make him vote anyway) all contribute to the creation of each earring by wearing, product testing, drawing, building and cutting each design until it’s just right. We hope you love the transformable pieces we have designed for you to seamlessly style from outfit to outfit with ease! Moe Moe Design is the capsule wardrobe of earrings: flip them to plain silver, swap your studs to hooks, or stack other Moe Moe pieces together to build something special for any outfit!
So get Reversitile™ - Flip, Swap or Stack your earrings to embrace the unique design concept that is Moe Moe!