The Asymmetrical Tab Stud Earrings are for the fashion forward, the early adopters, and the SERIOUSLY cool. We’ve had constant requests to release some mismatched earring designs, and we absolutely loved coming up with some Moe-rific shape combinations. These big guys will start some glorious conversations about how awe-inspiring stylish you are!
- sterling silver posts and butterfly backs
- featuring Moe Moe’s own custom black/white gingham, and black/beige stripe print
- not for the faint-hearted
- reversible silver alloy panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- 6.3cm long including hook x 2.2 cm wide
- 3.4 grams each
- Australian Made on the Gold Coast
Gingham is one of those nostalgic prints that brings back so many fond memories for us! Whether it was a tablecloth at your favourite aunty’s house, a dress you wore as a girl, or a picnic blanket that you spent the weekends on with your family...
For Emma; it was the first (and last, haha) dress she ever sewed herself! The Moe Moe studio is often full of gorgeous gingham fabrics because we’re all a little bit obsessed with the griddy goodness that seems to match back with so many other prints, especially stripes! If you love to clash match patterns as much as we do – try mixing your favourite moe moe earrings together. Flip swap and stack to design your own statement earrings thanks to our special REVERSITILE™ system.