The Herschel Retreat™ backpack is a streamlined rendition of a timeless mountaineering style, featuring a drawcord cinch closure and a strap detailed top flap.
- Signature striped fabric liner
- Padded and fleece lined 15" laptop sleeve
- Adjustable drawstring closure
- Magnetic strap closures with metal pin clips
- External storage sleeve
- Internal media pocket with headphone port
- Contoured shoulder straps
- Classic woven label
Herschel Supply Co.
In the early 1900s, Peter Alexander Cormack, a barrel maker by trade, and his wife Annie made the journey from Wick, Scotland, to Canada. The couple settled in the small town of Herschel, whose population today is counted at 30 residents.
Founded in 2009 by brothers Jamie and Lyndon Cormack, Herschel Supply Co. adopted the name of the town where three generations of their family grew up. Based in Vancouver, Canada, Herschel Supply Co. is a design driven global accessories brand that produces quality products with a fine regard for detail.