Kawakawa Balm is a skin-saving superstar. Our all natural intensively nourishing Kawakawa Balm may help to soothe dry, irritated and eczema-prone skin.
Kawakawa Balm is perfect for regular use on skin prone to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis, but is also great for burns, scrapes, dry skin, nappy balm, tattoo moisturiser, lip balm, as an intensive night time moisturiser!
Kawakawa Balm is wildcrafted from native New Zealand plants by embracing traditional Māori Rongoā techniques, and blended with pure oils for extra skin nourishment. Native NZ Kawakawa has been used for centuries for its amazing healing properties, especially for sensitive or irritated skin.
For sensitive skin, this Kawakawa Balm may help by relieving the itch and creating a gentle barrier on the skin, locking in moisture and supporting active repair.
Our Award Winning* Frankie Kawakawa Balm is a totally natural product to support dry, itchy eczema-prone skin that contains no water. We choose not to add any harmful chemicals or water, so you know your Kawakawa Balm is free from irritating preservatives, toxins and stabilisers used in water-based or synthetic formulations.
Popular uses for this multipurpose natural Kawakawa Balm are:
- Areas of Eczema, Dermatitis and Psoriasis
- Lip balm
- Eyebrow shaper & brow treatment
- Hand Cream and Gardener's Hand Cream
- Nappy Balm & Barrier Cream
- Intensive nightime facial moisturiser
- Cradle cap remedy
- Irritated nipples (natural and organic for baby and you)
- Cuts and bruises and facilitating faster healing by preventing dryness
- Bug bites, repelling insects and easing sunburn
All natural ingredients
Kawakawa Infused Olive Oil, Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Shea Butter, Jojoba Esters, Sunflower Seed wax, Acacia Flower wax, Polyglycerin-3, Kawakawa extract, Calendula Extract, Vitamin E.
Apply Kawakawa Balm 2-3 times a day at regular intervals to irritated skin and then daily as skin begins to heal.
* The Frankie Apothecary Kawakawa Balm was a Top 10 Most Recommended Product in the 2016 OHbaby! Awards.
Made in New Zealand