*Unfortunately we are not able to ship nationwide - local Taupo 3330 delivery or click & collect only.
The Philodendron Imperial Green has large green glossy leaves which allow it to help cleanse the home of air impurities. Like most indoor house plants it prefers a warmer environment, but is more adaptive to different light levels. As this plant matures it's primary stem will become exposed as the smaller base leaves fall off and the size of its mature leaves increase. This results in a masterpiece of a large house plant which stands tall with an abundance of large foliage.
- Habitat: Moderate to fast grower. Will reach between 90-120cm in height.
- Light: Bright, indirect light. Can tolerate some shade.
- Water: Keep soil moist by watering in small volumes, when the top layer of soil is dry.
- Soil: Use a peat/bark based soil.
- Fertiliser: Every 2-4 months
- Toxic. Keep out of reach of children and pets