These sculptured geo decor candles give dramatic light and shadows. They look beautiful either just as a decorative candle or while they burn. Each and every candle is made by hand so they will sometimes show an imperfection but one that does not affect the function of the candle and is a reminder that your candle has been lovingly made.
- Approx. 140g
- Measuring 8cm x 8cm
- Unscented made from 100% natural vegetable wax
- Zinc and lead free cotton wick
- Decor candles are made to look pretty, but if you do burn them it is important that you put a tray to collect the melted wax and watch your candle at all times
- The colour may vary slightly
- There may be slight imperfections
To ensure optimum burning - we recommend following these guidelines:
- Whilst our decor candles look pretty, they are able to be burned. However, they do require to be burned within sight at all times and on a tray that is able to catch candle wax.
- They will also all burn differently unique to their shape.
- Always trim your wick before each burn to about 6mm.
- We use cotton wicks so you can easily ‘nip’ the top of your wick off by hand when cooled.
- If your candle burns unevenly, rotate it to even up the burn.
- If your flame is too big once lighting, blow it out, trim the wick and then relight it.
- Keep away from drafts and always burn within sight and out of reach from children or animals.
- Don’t burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time. Keep out of direct sunlight to avoid decolouration and softening of the wax.
- Burn times are approximate and will depend on burning conditions (i.e. drafts).
Candles are made by hand in Auckland, New Zealand