Surround yourself with the freshness of Wilding Pine all year round, a wonderfully full and rich Pine fragrance.
Top Notes: Wild flower, bergamot, black currant
Middle Notes: Balsam, cashmere woods, tonka bean
Base Notes: Amber, pine, sandalwood
When you first light your Amberjack candle, allow the melted wax pool to reach the sides of the jar before putting the candle out. This will help prevent wax from building up on the inside of the jar, as well as prevent tunnelling of the candle during future burns. We recommend a burn time of around 3 hours, and no more than 4 hours. Candle jar will be hot during and after burning, so allow the wax to cool before handling the jar.
- Always trim wick before lighting
- Never leave candle unattended while burning
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Burn for no more than 4 hours at a time
- Burn candle on a flat surface, away from flammable objects
- Discontinue use when only 1.5 cm of wax remains
150gm pure soy wax candle - provides 35-40 hours of burn time
400gm pure soy wax candle - provides up to 70 hours of burn time
All candles are hand-crafted in Paeroa, NZ.