What to do in this heat….make popsicles of course!!! Homemade ice blocks are the best! Get your favourite smoothy mix, pour it into a Petite Eats popsicle mould and freeze…it’s that easy!! Yum!! I’m off to make another one right now!
Here’s a nice simple, real fruit yoghurt recipe.
Smoothie Real Fruit Popsicles
- 2 small ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1½ cups fresh strawberries/blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 cups non-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp. honey
1. Combine bananas and remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender, process until smooth.
2. Divide mixture evenly among silicon moulds & freeze. Freeze for at least 3 hours or until frozen.
3. Run each mould under warm water. Gently push each pop up from the mould. Enjoy immediately!
Shop - Petite Eats Popsicle Moulds