Buy now, pay later with Afterpay.
How it works
- Download the Afterpay app and set up your account in minutes
- Select Aferpay at the checkout or tap to pay at the counter instore and take the goods home
- Afterpay pays us and you get your products (25% will go out at the time of purchase)
- Your following payments will be split into three interest-free instalments over 6 weeks
- Setting up an Afterpay account is simple, and anyone over 18 can do it
- Download the App to sign up or visit the Afterpay website
- Verify your identity electronically
- You'll need to provide some personal information and link a debit or credit card
- Afterpay does not affect your credit score or credit rating, full stop
- Their spending limits start at around $600
- Afterpay can be used both online and in physical stores
- There are no late fees if you pay on time. However, if you miss a payment they do charge late fees.
- Your security is our priority. Afterpay has been built with a range of security features and services to help keep your accounts secure, including fraud protection, multi-factor authentication, and encryption to protect your information.