Replacement blades for the Stainless Steel & Cooper Safety Razors.
SHAVING TOP TIP: Use gentle pressure - let the weight of the stainless steel do the work for you!
- 20 per pack
- Plastic free
- Blade Take-Back Programme
Instructions For Use:
1. Unscrew the head of the razor from the handle.
2. Place blades between he two top plates, holding by the blunt edges.
3. Screw the handle back on and shave away!
4. Replace the blade when it goes blunt. On average this is every fifth shave, less for thick hair, more for fine hair.
5. Rinse the Razor after each use of the soap, hair and gunk and let dry.
Blade Take-Back Programme
We take Sustainability seriously. In this world, it's impossible to be perfect when the whole system seems to be against our best intentions. BUT...something as small as changing your razor can save hundreds of pieces of plastic every year.
Better yet, if you send your used blades back to us clean and dry we will repurpose or recycle them!
1. USE - Use, love and shave sustainably until the blades until they are no longer sharp enough for the job.
2. DRY - Clean the blade and dry thoroughly
3. POST - The Blades back to Caliwoods! Once you have 40 or more, seal the supplied envelope and wrap it into another (so the postman/postwoman hands are safe) then post your blades back to CaliWoods.
4. REPURPOSE - This bit is our job. Most councils and recycling centres don't accept single blades because of their small size and sharp edges. Using people power and the magic of squirrelling these blades away over time, we have a few ideas for using the material and/or there will be enough to feasibly recycle.