Replacement blades for the Stainless Steel & Cooper Safety Razors.
SHAVING TOP TIP: Use gentle pressure - let the weight of the stainless steel do the work for you!
20 per pack
Blade Take-Back Programme
Instructions For Use:
1. Unscrew the head of the razor from the handle.
2. Place blades between he two top plates, holding by the blunt edges.
3. Screw the handle back on and shave away!
4. Replace the blade when it goes blunt. On average this is every fifth shave, less for thick hair, more for fine hair.
5. Rinse the Razor after each use of the soap, hair and gunk and let dry.
Blade Take-Back Programme
We take Sustainability seriously. In this world, it's impossible to be perfect when the whole system seems to be against our best intentions. BUT...something as small as changing your razor can save hundreds of pieces of plastic every year.
Better yet, if you send your used blades back to us clean and dry we will repurpose or recycle them!
1. USE - Use, love and shave sustainably until the blades until they are no longer sharp enough for the job.
2. DRY - Clean the blade and dry thoroughly
3. POST - The Blades back to Caliwoods! Once you have 40 or more, seal the supplied envelope and wrap it into another (so the postman/postwoman hands are safe) then post your blades back to CaliWoods.
4. REPURPOSE - This bit is our job. Most councils and recycling centres don't accept single blades because of their small size and sharp edges. Using people power and the magic of squirrelling these blades away over time, we have a few ideas for using the material and/or there will be enough to feasibly recycle.
Our store is based in Taupo, New Zealand but we can ship worldwide. All product prices are in New Zealand dollars, as well as shipping prices.
Orders received by 10am, we aim to dispatched the same day on an overnight service to the North Island, two day service to the South Island. Orders received after 10am will be dispatched the next working day.
On all shipping please allow for courier delays at this time.
Shipping within New Zealand Next day service - $12 Heavy/Large products - $35 Oversized products - $59
Australia 6 - 12 working days - $22 Heavy/Large products - $45
Rest of the World 10 - 18 working days - $35
International parcels are sent standard post.
This cost is based on standard items - heavy or large items will need to be costed before being sent. If you are an international customer we will be in touch to confirm shipping costs and times.
Click & Collect Online orders can be collected from our Taupo location. Orders placed for collection are usually ready for collection the next day (But you will receive a ‘Pick-Up Confirmation’ when it is ready) and these can be picked up between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 4pm Saturday, Sunday and on Public Holidays.
Payments Payments can be made at the checkout by credit or debit cards and Afterpay. Credit cards accepted include Visa and MasterCard. We do not accept Diners Club or America Express. Afterpay is split into 4 payment and processed fortnightly. For more information please visit www.afterpay.com/en-NZ/how-it-works.
If you are wanting to make a payment for a traditional Layby you can transfer to the following account. Please use your full name and 'Layby' in the reference.
Bank Acc: ANZ 06-0429-0295972-00 Acc Name: The Mothership NZ Ltd Ref: Full Name & Layby
Availability Products listed online reflect available stock in the Taupo store. However, there are some unique items that are not listed. If you have seen something in-store that is not available online please email us at email@example.com and we will check availability and come back to you.