*Unfortunately we are not able to ship nationwide - local Taupo 3330 delivery or click & collect only.
A very pretty variegated foliage, with leaves displaying many streaks and blotches of green, white, and gray coloration.
It works well in a hanging basket, as a desktop plant with the stems trailing over the sides of the container, or in a pot with a totem so the stems can attach and climb the post. As with other Pothos plants, 'NJoy' prefers a bright, indirect light to partial shade. Direct sunlight will damage the leaves. Low light will cause the variegation to fade. It will grow well under a fluorescent light source, making it an excellent choice for offices.
This plant prefers a well-draining potting medium. Keep the soil moist, but let it dry between waterings. It does well in both bright and lower-light situations and thrives in high humidity.
- Light: Requires medium to bright, indirect light, to maintain the defined variegated swirls. Can tolerate low light levels.
- Water: Likes moist soil - not too wet not too dry.
- Soil: A well draining potting mix is recommended.
- Fertiliser: Every six months with a general indoor plant fertiliser.
- Toxicity: Toxic and should not be consumed by animals or humans.