*Unfortunately we are not able to ship nationwide - collect instore or click & collect only.
Zamioculcas otherwise known as the ZZ plant or Zanzibar Gem is an air purifying plant that thrives on neglect. It's one of the hardest plants to kill!
Zamioculcas like very dry conditions so you only need to water approx once a month!
If you have been searching for a great indoor plant that not only looks great, but needs minimal care, then this is the plant for you.
A plant of distinguished features, the ZZ plant stands out from its counterparts with its unique spiral structure and high gloss, deep green foliage, it grows 60-90cm tall. The ZZ plants is resilient against drought, neglect, dry air, low light and bugs! Impressively acts as a bio-filtration system that works to purify the air. This makes it extremely appealing for office environments, retail complexes, retirement centres, hospitals, schools and homes.
- Choose an indoor spot that is not in direct sunlight - the ZZ plant does best in partial or filtered sun.
- Allow the plant to dry out well between watering, watering once a month is plenty & water less frequently in winter.
- Don't use leaf shiners, the leaves are naturally shiny and do not like a lot of chemicals. If necessary, wipe them with a damp cloth.
- Make sure that the pot and soil you use have good drainage to prevent root rot & do not over water.
- Can be toxic and should not be ingested by humans or animals.